Sunday 10 March 2013

rails and tracks

you must be proud
on how u find them
well and higher
than anyone that
couldn't buy them

but whats left is
a highland
made from curiosity
so sound in mind
barricaded by what
the hell was grown

smuked smoked
and choking now
on the aftermath
of what was fun
so innocently shown

if u don't know where
it all went wrong
perhaps if i say'ed
it like this
difficult to suppress
crave may we

please be awake
cost of white s now
that fell before my eyes
sleep deprived
ud be in the known

just what it was
that went right thru me
the good time
hypnotik the swirl
cruel and curling
around hy-pnotick

how the hell she
made chase
for all the spell
money wealth
soul being lost

true costings
infinite in my brain
the hidden demon
in his power
devil he had me
eventually gone

lucky for me
positive
mind returned
struggles i now face
in choices i do yearn
to turn around

to start over
and get the chance
to grow old
with my true
wealth and full
mind and health

abcd...what would be me
pqrs...if i wasn't curios
wxyz.. i hope you can see, and dont act in naivety


any line in between it seen
i knew just what i was doing
green to white
shit a magic trick A
rabbit jumped out that fucking hat
and then madness struck

fuck
yet free now u know
and learnt well
never dumb
was well aware
it was my fall to take
major fail off rails
and tracking well
how well now oh so
so proud of the loud
expression on my face
success is grace







No comments:

Post a Comment